Every written word in the online space presents an opportunity — the opportunity to establish your voice, showcase your brand, send a message, or make someone act.
I want to help you make the most of these opportunities.
As an experienced article writer, copywriter, and editor, I know how to craft killer copy that makes people stop and pay attention. I also understand marketing, sales, and the consumer/audience mindset, so I know exactly how important it is to not only have stimulating, high-caliber content, but to also have enticing visuals, specific details, credible sources, expert quotes, solid titles, and easy-to-read formatting.
I specialize in health, lifestyle, and travel topics, and I have a background in B2C and e-commerce copywriting. More importantly, though, I love telling stories about the world. Whether it's a story on small surf towns in Mexico or an article about the best ways to store golf equipment, I'll make it intriguing, relevant, and meaningful to its intended audience and beyond.
Effective writing should always leave an audience with something: entertainment, information, motivation, inspiration, or just the willingness to view an idea differently. Whatever impression you want to make, I'll help you do it with style and originality, always making sure that what I write aligns with your company or publication's voice, values, and goals.
Want a breakdown?
Here's what I'll do for you:
- Generate and pitch original ideas that get your audience excited
- Research the market and relevant competitors to make sure I'm delivering the most innovative, on-trend ideas
- Match my style and voice to that of your company's OR
- Help you identify and create a specific voice that represents your company's brand and message
- Research, research, research
- Write thorough, in-depth articles, snappy blog posts, or hard-hitting web copy according to what you need
- Craft compelling subtitles
- Use a smart layout so people actually read instead of scan
- Include relevant external (and internal) links, statistics, and data-driven facts should you want them
- Find, contact, and interview expert sources to add credibility and authority
- Optimize the articles for search engines—without upsetting Google analytics or stuffing every paragraph with silly SEO words
- Source relevant, licensed images should you want them
- Ensure my formatting is clean, accessible, and easy-to-read
- Edit everything so you don't have to
- Share the article on my personal social media channels if I have a byline